COVID-19 GUEST PROCEDURES
At Agur Lake Camp our top priority, as always, remains the health and safety of our guests, staff and the community at large. Agur Lake Camp is monitoring updates and daily reports on the COVID-19 situation. With the assistance of the BC Centre for Disease Control/Ministry of Health and Work Safe BC, we are ensuring that we have all current and necessary information to ensure your stay is as comfortable and safe as possible.
Agur Lake Camp has very high standards of cleanliness. Because of the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented the following actions:
- Signage regarding social distancing, hand washing, do not enter if you are sick, & Coronavirus prevention posted throughout the camp.
- Enhancing our cleaning processes and increasing the frequency of disinfecting all of our common areas including the bathroom, picnic tables, benches, dock area, bbq’s, storage shed & cupboards.
- Enhanced our cleaning & disinfecting processes in the cabins.
- Implementing a communication and training strategy with our staff to ensure that everyone is practicing preventive behavior.
- Continuing to communicate with our guests as new information becomes available or as new requirements become necessary.
- All equipment including golf carts will be sanitized before and after each use.
- Check-in process will be done outside.
- Self contained RV units only are permitted. A Self-Contained RV includes the following:
Fully functioning toilet
Fully functioning sink
Fully functioning shower
A working stove & fridge
Accommodations NOT accepted during this time are tents and non-RV vehicle sleeping units such as: cars, SUV's, pickup box canopies, vans and tent-trailers which do not contain the above amenities.
As we all deal with the COVID-19 pandemic we want to assure you that we are following all directives from Interior Health Authority. We believe that we offer an opportunity to utilize our facilities while maintaining a safe distance from others, thus maintaining social distancing practices.
We encourage you to follow recommendations as provided by provincial health authorities, to reduce the likelihood of catching the virus, which include:
- wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing
- avoid others who are unwell
- stay home when you are sick
- avoid greeting with handshakes and consider greeting or acknowledgments hands-free, such as a wave
- practice social distancing (no closer than 6ft or 2m where possible)
- avoid touching your face
Note: In suspected cases of COVID-19, it is important to call ahead to the hospital, doctor or urgent care centre first for advice.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include, but are not limited to, fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue and difficulty breathing.
If you suspect you might have COVID-19 symptoms, you should provide health-care professionals with the following info (via phone):
Where you have been travelling, working or living;
If you had close contact with a sick person, especially someone with a fever, cough or difficulty breathing.
For non-emergency situations only, call 811. In the event of an emergency, call 911.
If you have any questions please contact the office at 250.809.7130.